Internet-Bikes, Internet-Toys, Internet-Sport&Casuals, Internet-Outdoorshop and Internet-Home&Garden offer the following guarantee conditions.
- Five year guarantee on the frame and rigid fork.
- Five year guarantee on the paintwork for rusting from the inside out
- Two year guarantee on all parts, excluding the wear parts such as tyres, chain etc..
Guarantee terms may varify per supplier. Ask our customer service for the exact terms per supplier.
For products other than bicycles apply the manufacturer's guarantee.
Your invoice is also your certificate of guarantee. Please keep it safe.
For the remaining guarantee conditions, please refer to our general delivery conditions.
Making a claim under the guarantee
- Send the part at your expense to Internet-Bikes, Internet-Toys, Internet-Sport&Casuals, Internet-Outdoorshop or Internet-Home&Garden, Rootven 19b, 5531 MB Bladel. Please also include a copy of your invoice and/or guarantee certificate and a written description of the complaint.
- We will examine the guarantee and if necessary, coordinate with the supplier.
- If the complaint is covered by the guarantee, then we will send you a replacement item at its own expense.
- After you have sent the article for which you have a guarantee to THOM SALES B.V., your claim against the guarantee will be assessed by the returns department. If there are grounds for your claim, we will send you a replacement article at no charge. In addition, the shipping costs that you incurred in returning the article to us, with a maximum of the original shipping costs, will be reimbursed via your bank account. You must provide your IBAN account number in your return shipment so that we can process the reimbursement.